[LAU] [Music] Z Podziekowaniem Za Magda

Glen MacArthur info at bandshed.net
Wed Apr 5 20:49:46 UTC 2017

Hi Jeanette!

Nice to hear something new from you, a beautifully composed and
performed piece and the piano sound itself was quite engaging with the
chosen Reverbs giving a very nice sense of space without going
overboard. The dynamics were also phenomenal.

Thanks for sharing, and don't make us wait so long for the next one!
:)

Glen