[LAU] finding jack.plumbing (jack.* tools?)

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Apr 5 23:10:38 UTC 2017

Apr 6 2017, Len Ovens has written:
> In ubuntu (and probably debian) it is jack-tools however there is also at
> least one jack-tools on github that seems different. It seems to have
> originated here: http://rd.slavepianos.org/?t=rju as that is listed as the
> home page.
Hey Len,
thanks. Right on both accounts, alas I didn't find a download link
there and I'm on Arch and didn't find a package there neither in pacman
nor AUR.

Does anyone have a local copy of the source code, please?

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3