[LAU] [Music] Z Podziekowaniem Za Magda

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Apr 6 15:25:49 UTC 2017

Hi Jonetsu,
thanks for your detailed feedback. I loved reading that and your thoughts and
in them your perception of the piece. I admit, the way it is, it is a
headphones piece or something for a good hifi system, with the great dynamic
range, but that was intentional. I loved playing with the extreme and very
natueral sounding range of the instrument. Yes, it was a very purist approach
in the instrument, as there awas in the moment that it commemorates: it's raw.
OK, the effect work isn't. :) that's my weird brain doing the remembering.
Adding ghost embellishments. :)

If you're interested in playing with it yourself, I can upload the piano track
itself or even all the single processed piano tracks. It's CC BY-SA.

Thanks and take care,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3