[LAU] [Music] Z Podziekowaniem Za Magda

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sat Apr 8 00:39:15 UTC 2017

Apr 6 2017, jonetsu has written:
>> If you're interested in playing with it yourself, I can upload the
>> piano track itself or even all the single processed piano tracks.
>> It's CC BY-SA.
>
> I was about to ask then I wondered if I have the time.
http://juliencoder.de/nama/magda_session.tar.bz2
It will be there for a while, so anyone interested, best grab it while
you can. As mentioned it's CC BY-SA. The tarball contain the original
piano track, the long reverb and the ambient reverb.

To recreate my mix, you need to fade between the two reverbs a couple of
times and then automate two effects on the long reverb: autopan at about
0.2Hz and Hermann Meyer's Guitarix Wah, with the standard filter. If
you're absolutely interested, I can look up exact settings and mark
positions for the fades and automations.

Enjoy!

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3