[LAU] music production website generator

brouits at free.fr brouits at free.fr
Sat Apr 8 16:39:43 UTC 2017

Hello dear list,

For a friend of mine, I am looking for a static or dynamic (php only) website engine or static html5 generator for music production, giving to the public a blog-like website with audio and sometimes video. It would be ideally easy to use and have either an file upload handler, or scan files that would have been put through FTP to the self-hosted site.

I read several months ago such a tool on the LAU, but did not retrieve in my inbox the discussions about it, so i am asking again.

Thanks for your suggestions !
- Ben