[LAU] Lexicon Lambda USB - are my lockups due to the hardware or software?

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Tue Apr 11 13:50:06 UTC 2017

On Mon, April 10, 2017 3:22 am, Antony Gelberg wrote:
> I have a problem with my Lexicon Lambda soundcard
> Am I wasting my time with this card?
> Are the errors purely cosmetic (and something in software
> is locking up?)

I have used the same device for many years with no problems.  I do not
think there is a fundamental problem with the device and linux, but of
course I cannot comment on whether the specific unit you have has any
failed hardware or not.
I do not run ubuntu so I do not have any experience with the specific
version of kernel and software you have, but I have never had problems
with the device running Fedora going back to around 2010, so kernel
versions 2.6.x through 4.10.

--
Chris Caudle