[LAU] [Slightly OT]: small studio tour with photos online

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Apr 30 21:38:18 UTC 2017

Apr 30 2017, Ben Bell has written:
> Really interesting :) And particularly the selection of instruments.
It's a very effective selection: one FM/PM synth, a wavetable, a hybrid
analogue, a pure analogue, the Clav and two sample based instruments,
where the Korg is mostly useful as a 76 keyboard with good action. Next
thing on the list, since forever, is a drum machine, analogue or again
hybrid. The Tempest would be lovely, but the UI is a little awkward if
you can't see. I've been ogling another pure analogue one though, which
has the advantage of being a little less expensive, if less rich in
features, but superb in sound. :)
Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3