[LAU] [Slightly OT]: small studio tour with photos online

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Sun Apr 30 22:36:58 UTC 2017

May 1 2017, Dan Hitt has written:
> I didn't see anything for recording sound (did see something about
> recording midi), but maybe i'm just too clueless with audio equipment.
>
> How do you record?
Hi Dan,
glad you liked it. Mostly I record my synths, they go directly into my
soundcards. I've got two M-Audio Delta 1010LTs, which are multitrack
recording cards with 8 analogue ins and 8 analogue outs each. There is a
microphone, but that was out of shot. Currently, I rarely use it for musical
purposes.

My DAW is Nama, a text-based digital audio workstation.

Thanks for your interest.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3