[LAU] Pocket Guitarix?

Roger gurusonic at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 22:53:05 UTC 2017

On 11/08/17 06:37, Gerald Mwangi wrote:
> It does! I use it all the time. But I don't know if it can be battery
> powered.
>
> The power adapter outputs 2 A at 12V. It would probably work with a
> car battery ;)
You could probably run it with a 3 cell Lithium Polymer battery which
has a voltage of 12.6V when fully charged. These are readily available
for remote control models and a large one 5000 -10000mAH would run it
for many hours.
  I have a 2600mAH one with a USB stepdown which charges a mobile phone
several times. And a 6 cell 5000mAH one which runs my 1.5m RC helicopter
for 10 minutes with up to 100A current draw.