[LAU] limits.conf nice rtprio

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Aug 17 15:34:51 UTC 2017

On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 11:00:45 -0400, Paul Davis wrote:
>OMFG.
>
>How many years have to go by before people stop thinking that nice
>values have anything to do with this?

Novices much likely follow one of the uncountable wrong "hints" provided
by the Internet.

Others and I don't have the time to fix "pro-audio" Wikis we are
allowed to edit, they usually don't provide the nice value mistake,
but much other misinformation or completely irrelevant info, e.g.
related to pulseaudio usage for pro-audio. Paul, feel free to fix those
Wikis and request to delete the uncountable wrong "hints" nobody could
access to edit them.