[LAU] How to recover from a JACK freeze?

James Harkins jamshark70 at zoho.com
Sat Aug 19 10:19:56 UTC 2017

---- On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 23:55:59 -0400 Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> wrote ----
> Sounds like a problem with the USB device driver on your system.

OK, I can see that.

I assume this is snd-usb-audio. Right now, I don't have a lot to go on, to file a bug report. Can anyone suggest what I should collect?

This has been happening, occasionally, for a long time, but I always thought it was misconfiguration as I was trying to adapt plain Ubuntu for audio. Since I'm seeing it in Ubuntu Studio as well, I'm changing my mind about that.

Thanks,
hjh