[LAU] New behaviors of jackd, jackdbus, qjackctl, cadence?

Chris Caudle chris at chriscaudle.org
Tue Aug 22 02:18:11 UTC 2017

On Mon, August 21, 2017 9:11 pm, Jonathan E. Brickman wrote:
> noticed that I could not get qjackctl to cooperate with jackdbus

Perhaps the default changed in the build you are using.  In the newer
builds of qjackctl look in the "Misc" tab and see if "Enable JACK D-Bus
interface" is selected.  Check the documentation to be sure, but I think
the "Enable D-Bus interface" selection means d-bus control of qjackctl,
and "Enable JACK D-Bus interface" means use jackdbus instead of jackd.

--
Chris Caudle