[LAU] anyone running 4.13.15-300.rt5.1.fc27.ccrma.x86_64+rt + snd_usb yet?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Dec 3 07:59:23 UTC 2017

On Sat, 2 Dec 2017 22:05:32 -0800 (PST), Len Ovens wrote:
>(use3 used to work for me)

"usb3" or similar, IOW making an USB port head of the USB ports, as
well as unbinding USB ports, was a good idea when using my around ten
years old AMD mobo. For my new Intel mobo it's impossible to do it.
Fortunately the result without making an USB port head regarding rt
priority or unbinding USB ports sharing IRQs, for my new mobo are still
better, than for my old mobo, where doing this was possible.