[LAU] [Music] An interpretation

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Dec 5 23:14:31 UTC 2017

Hey hey,
I recently watched a video called "sad christmas" (or similar), which inspired
me to do my own "sad christmas" contribution in the form of an orchestral
interpretation of the German christmas carol "Oh Tannenbaum" in a minor key.

Besides trusty Nama for recording, the only other software involved was
LinuxSampler for the (commercial) trumpet and Aeolus for the wonderful basso
continuo. Also jconvolver for appropriate reverb.

http://juliencoder.de/nama/tannenbaum.ogg
http://juliencoder.de/nama/tannenbaum.mp3

Comments are welcome, I hope you enjoy it.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound