[LAU] looking for midi piano keyboard with "natural" piano touch

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Wed Dec 6 11:44:30 UTC 2017

for whatever it's worth ,,,, my brother finds all the units with the Fatar
keybed "unacceptable" and paid (a lot more) for the doepfer hammer action
keyboard. The Fatar keybed is used by several manufacturers.

the m-audio keystation is NOT a weighted keyboard so if you're looking for
"real feel", those devices are not it. they are cheap and they do work
though :)