[LAU] [Music] An interpretation

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Dec 6 21:06:12 UTC 2017

Dec 6 2017, Chris Caudle has written:
> The feel of the first thirty seconds makes me think that a chorus should
> start at about the thirty second mark with "Denn alles fleisch ist wie
> gras."
Interesting, I never listened to that before. My personal influence was
the opening of Bach's St. Matthew's passion "Kommt ihr Toechter helft
mir klagen". Though Brahms' requiem might just as well have been the
idol. Though I would have scratched the few major passages. :)

Thanks for alerting me to this.

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

You are my summer breeze, my winter sun,
my springtime soul, my autumn touch of gold
(Britney Spears)