[LAU] Christmas present for self.

Michael Jarosch riotsound at riotmusic.de
Thu Dec 14 14:01:11 UTC 2017

Am Donnerstag, den 14.12.2017, 12:50 +0000 schrieb Will Godfrey:

> Thanks David.
> Actually, it now occurs to me I've never had a computer with Intel
> graphics
> It's always been Nvidia or AMD :o

My Thinkpad T410 (with Intel Iron Lake GPU) often had hangups when
writing a lot of text - interestingly, clicking with the mouse never
caused crashes...

On the other hand, I never had any issues on desktop computers with AMD
graphics (discrete or APU), whether it may be for realtime audio or for
gaming since the time AMD opened up their GPUs driver development.

To me, AMD has been the first choice regarding graphics for years,
now...

Greets
Mitsch