[LAU] [New music] Lip of reality (between song and soundscape)

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Fri Dec 15 17:00:26 UTC 2017

Hey hey,
just released this:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/lip_of_reality.mp3
http://juliencoder.de/nama/lip_of_reality.ogg

The intention of content: to paint a dark, mysterious and terrifying place, a
cave.
The technical inspiration: a demonstration of impulse response reverbs to a
friend.

Technical details: drone made in Csound based on the aeroacoustic model,
originally proposed by R. Selfridge and coded in Csound by myself and a simple
three-operator chain of PM oscillators: 2:2:5 (modulator:carrier ratios) ad a
looping envelop to modulate the depth of PM. A sampled piano and multiple
recordings of my own voice.

Enjoy and if you feel like a comment: I'd be only too grateful for it. :)

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

I love the things you say
And I love the love your touch conveys <3
(Britney Spears)