[LAU] [New music] Lip of reality (between song and soundscape)

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Fri Dec 15 19:30:24 UTC 2017

Dec 15 2017, Bob van der Poel has written:
> Very nice. I'm not going into that cave no matter what you say!
Well done and a cookie for you, for being clever. :)

> I did find it a little on the long side.
I would admit that, under threat. Probably more fun to record/arrange
than to listen to. :)

> Was it all "in the box" or did you play some of the piano parts?
It was all soft synths, except the vocals. I did play the piano live
though from a to z. :)

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

I love the things you say
And I love the love your touch conveys <3
(Britney Spears)