[LAU] [Music] jam230

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Fri Dec 22 01:52:29 UTC 2017

Just quickly, for fun. The context is a certain amount of people for
whom Repro-5 and 1 are not working on their Linux systems while on mine
they do. So I described my system and all that, and we exchange with
Alex from u-he who works on the Linux versions of the synths, and
then thought of posting some 'waiting room music' while a solution is
searched for.

So this is improvisation # 230. The synths are Repro-5 * 3, Zebra
(strings), ACE (for the bass), pianoteq 6 for the, ahem, piano, and
Biotek for the little buzzy critter.

https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/jam230

Cheers.