[LAU] [Music] A Case of Kaese

David Adler d.adler at posteo.de
Fri Dec 29 20:39:03 UTC 2017

On 29.12.2017 14:52, Bill Purvis wrote:
> On 27/12/17 20:45, Jeanette C. wrote:
>> Dec 27 2017, jonetsu has written:
>>> [url]https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/a-case-of-kase[/url]
> Finally managed to persuade firefox to play this (I'd switch my output
> device to
> the new UDAC-8 and ended up restarting firefox, and pulseaudio before I
> got any
> sound out, seems to be fine now).

youtube-dl will happily dump an mp3 when pointed to soundcloud
links. Saves tons of CPU cycles compared to actually opening that
nasty website with a sufficiently permissive browser profile.

Nice tune jonetsu, btw, I forgot it's running while being distracted by
other things, until it was over and I started missing the good music.
Then I decided to add it to my collection.

  -d