[LAU] [Music] New years cleaning - New music

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Fri Dec 29 23:55:11 UTC 2017

Hey Robert !

On 12/29/2017 05:48 PM, Robert Jonsson wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> It's been quite a while since I last posted any songs I believe so
> here are three (four) of them to remedy that.

Outstanding work, I enjoyed all of it. I'm a little torched by synth
sounds right now - no disrespect to jonetsu's excellent work, I've just
spent far too much time on the Rack lately - and it was a great pleasure
to hear your voice again. Fine guitar work and vocals, very nice live
groove throughout, like I was listening to you in a Swedish night club. :)

Thanks for sharing, Robert, please keep up the good work.

Best,

dp