[LAU] [Music] A Case of Kaese

David Adler d.adler at posteo.de
Sat Dec 30 19:27:57 UTC 2017

On 30.12.2017 09:57, Cedric Roux wrote:
> On 12/30/2017 12:48 AM, jonetsu wrote:
>> Thanks !  Any suggestions for making music available elsewhere than
>> soundcloud (in any which way) ?

Sorry, no useful suggestions by me.  While I dislike the big players
for the obvious reasons I very much understand that people use
them—the network effect is real.

> archive.org

Yes that one also came to my mind.  What I wouldn't like about it is
that (afaik) files can not be deleted/edited by the user alone, you'd
always have to explain yourself and waste some admin's time.

That's intentionally so and good for the purpose of an archive but just
not what I'd want for presenting my work.