[LAU] Music: R.I.P. Jaki Liebezeit - Flow Notion

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Wed Feb 1 00:39:59 UTC 2017

On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 08:12:42 +0100 (CET)
"Jeanette C." <julien at mail.upb.de> wrote:

>> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/flownotion

> I heard about Libezeit, it's sad.

I had several albums on vinyl, then got some on CD.  My favorites are
the groovier ones, 'Landed', 'Flow Motion' and 'Saw Delight'.

> I like your piece. There's something gritty and down to earth about
> it, played with some nice sounds. Very analogue feeling there. Thanks!

Thanks !  By coincidence there was a problem, still unresolved, about
gain, which introduced some grittiness, I think.  Maybe that's all for
good after all.

Cheers.