[LAU] Release: story_maker - make dramatised readings with your speech synths

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Tue Feb 7 22:14:11 UTC 2017

Feb 7 2017, karl at aspodata.se has written:
> Ok, I see. I would be interesting if there were any voices that you
> could give a parameter like angry, age and such, but I guess there
> arn't any.
If they are of good quality, not as a parameter. But there are some
story teller or emotional voices with InfoVox. They have something like
happy, sad, whispering, shouting )from afar), bad guy or old man. But
there aren't many voices which can do all of that. Though with voices
like these, a different kind of tagging might be done for a story, not
as a sort of dramatised reading, but a good natural reading with one
actor.
Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3