[LAU] LAC2017 Hotels

Romain Michon rmnmichon at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 23:03:24 UTC 2017

Hi Will,

I grew up in Saint-Etienne and there's a tramway stop right in front of
where LAC is happening. The city is fairly small and it doesn't take more
than 10 minutes to go from one place to another in the city center using
common transportations. So I'd say that any hotel in the city center and
close to a tramway stop should do...

Cheers,

Romain

On Sun, Feb 12, 2017 at 2:53 PM, Will Godfrey <willgodfrey at musically.me.uk>
wrote:

> I thought it about time I started looking at these to get an idea of what's
> avaialble, and was rather surprised to find the two nearest seemed to be
> fully
> booked for the conference dates - although admittedly one is right in the
> city
> centre.
>
> I was hoping to find one a reasonable walking distance. Anyone sorted
> theirs
> yet?
>
> --
> Will J Godfrey
> http://www.musically.me.uk
> Say you have a poem and I have a tune.
> Exchange them and we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.

Romain Michon
(+1)(650)646-8917http://ccrma.stanford.edu/~rmichon