[LAU] I had a scary reminder.

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Sun Feb 19 18:15:17 UTC 2017

It's very easy to get so engrossed in coding that you lose track of what it's
all about. Well after some heavy sessions - especially last December - I
thought I needed a break, so sat down to play some of my old compositions. Only
I couldn't! I was stumbling badly over stuff I used to rattle off one after
another without a thought.

Somewhat in panic, towards the end of January I started practicing at least one
of these every day. At first it was singularly depressing, but today I
actually managed three of them in sucession with hardly any faults.

Rather pleased with myself, I then went on to just play whatever came to mind,
and soon found myself in the 'zone' - something else that's been quite absent
resently.

So this is what I came up with. I hope you like it.
http://www.musically.me.uk/music/Genesis.ogg

I shall continue practicing :)

--
Will J Godfrey