[LAU] Waldorf Blofeld editor

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Feb 21 17:26:42 UTC 2017

On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 18:10:28 +0100, Maurizio Berti wrote:
>Il 21/feb/2017 17:44, "Ralf Mardorf" <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> ha
>scritto:
>
>Hi,
>
>on a not very bright CRT at 1152x864 the GUI looks like it is a very
>good usable GUI.
>

>That's an unusual screen resolution, I suppose that the editor doesn't
>fit it, if I correctly recall the base size.
>I'm still thinking about shrinking some controls or, eventually, add a
>general magnification system (which might also be useful for high pixel
>density systems).
>
>Thank you!

It requires minimal vertical scrolling. I don't own a Waldorf, but the
features aren't unusual, so I guess the GUI is usable.

If I scroll the "Filter Env." "Mode" selection boxes outside of the
left side of the screen, then anything else to the right is
accessible. I suspect that just the "Mixer" for "OSC1", "OSC2" and
"OSC3" might require more often scrolling back, but "Glide" and the
other settings unlikely require much scrolling, since they are
unlikely much important when editing a sound.