[LAU] Waldorf Blofeld editor

Maurizio Berti maurizio.berti at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 23:56:54 UTC 2017

> On Tue, 21 Feb 2017 21:24:00 +0100
> Maurizio Berti <maurizio.berti at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I was afraid of that. Could you please send me a screenshot, so I
> > could better understand where the problem might occur?
>
> Here is a screenshot with my default X11 settings (120dpi):
[...]

Ok, I got this, thanks for the screenshots.
I forgot to mention that I'm still using a font I've on my system, which
might not be available everywhere else. That's your case, I suppose.
I'm still looking for the right font which will grant good readability even
on small size, once I'll have found it, I'll include it in the repository.
I already do this for the display area, but not yet for the other widgets.
Luckily I'm painting widgets and labels using the actual font size (to
avoid layout problems), so it won't be a problem to fix sizes once I'll
find the final font. I also have to take into account the DPI - I didn't
think about that, actually.

I'll add it to the to do list, thank you!

--
È difficile avere una convinzione precisa quando si parla delle ragioni del
cuore. - "Sostiene Pereira", Antonio Tabucchi