[LAU] [Music] During Rain

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Tue Feb 28 11:00:59 UTC 2017

Hey Will,

On 02/26/2017 03:16 PM, Will Godfrey wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Feb 2017 08:59:27 -0500
> Dave Phillips <dlphillips at woh.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> Greetings,
>>
>>       https://soundcloud.com/davephillips69/during-rain-for-will
>>

> Well that was a delightful surprise :)

Thanks, Will. As I mentioned elsewhere, the music was made while a light
rain fell during an unseasonably warm day here. The atmosphere reminded
me of aspects of your music that I enjoy, particularly your
representation of what I call an "enchanted nature".

> You do realise I won't be able to resist that MIDI file don't you?

That is the point. :)

I've rendered the file with ZynFusion and Yoshimi too. All versions have
their charm but I decided to upload the Hexter version and make the MIDI
file available to anyone who wants a different rendering.

Best,

dp