[LAU] Music: Sunyi

jonetsu jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sun Jan 1 19:24:28 UTC 2017

On Sat, 31 Dec 2016 10:09:07 +0000
Bill Purvis <bill at billp.org> wrote:

> On 29/12/16 19:23, jonetsu wrote:

>> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/sunyi

> Like this! As a (mediocre) guitarist I enjoyed hearing it.
> Not my thing! Preferred Sunyi....

Acoustic guitar is what I always played.  I tried electric but didn't
liked it.  I also like acoustic bass guitar.  The pieces I come up
with on guitar always hold a special place.  And I don't feel yet that
I'm rendering them well enough.  A bit has to do with the playing, but
mostly the arrangements.  I would like to give acosutic guitar pieces
a 'modern' edge so I still have to find the way.  Maybe during next
year I'll come up with something.

Cheers.