[LAU] Sound quality of the Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 2nd Gen

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Jan 8 22:19:46 UTC 2017

On Sun, 2017-01-08 at 20:44 +0100, Johannes Kroll wrote:
> So you would mix the input & output results together... But it would be
> possible to upload the files somewhere. I would be interested to see
> this, as I don't have another interface comparable to the Focusrite.

Or I record from the analog outputs of a CD player, but than there would
be no neutral reference available. I don't want to spend time with doing
this at the moment, but I could do it someday and send the files off-
list. I'm neither subscribed to a site were it's possible to upload
audio files, nor is it allowed in Germany to upload the music I would
use as reference.