[LAU] Introducing AVL Drumkits LV2!

Yassin Philip philcm at gnu.org
Mon Jan 16 11:02:22 UTC 2017

Yikes. No, really :)

I just tested the "stereo" plugins (pulled from git and built without
errors right as per the README procedure) under Qtractor (latest Git)
and it works FINE it's spectacular, you can click on the elements to
hear them, set the audition volume with the mouse wheel, everything is
responsive and playful and full of color and strawberry-flavored!!

Gentleman, this I predict will soon become the most powerful gateway
drug into Linux Audio. Pretty soon, we'll have everybody hooked up ;)

I have a sequence blasting right now, in fact I'm going to create the
entry in the "tools <http://libremusicproduction.com/tools>" section on
LMP and write a news item right away, and I'll slap together a "Why,
Phil <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHUwlmuFjq8>" video too. The world
awaits, I can hear the mob over the toms rumble :p

Thank you so much Robin, you da man. This just as the x42 stereo eq was
becoming the brightest star of my sessions :) 2017 rocks.

yPhil

On 15/01/17 22:00, info at bandshed.net wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Just passing along this screencast of the new AVL Drumkits LV2 plugin
> in Ardour 5.5 created by Robin Gareus:
>
> https://youtu.be/4idMZTxTaY8
>
> More info here: http://x42-plugins.com/x42/x42-avldrums
>
> Huge thanks to Robin for taking the AVL Drumkits to the next level!
>
> Glen MacArthur, AV Linux Maintainer

Yassin Philip - New album out NOW
http://yassinphilip.bitbucket.org