[LAU] Too much information :(

Will Godfrey willgodfrey at musically.me.uk
Mon Jan 16 20:46:38 UTC 2017

On Sat, 14 Jan 2017 14:46:27 -0500
Rob <Nuisance at protonmail.com> wrote:

> ~/.config/rncbc.org/QjckCtl.conf
> rob

It's not a qjackctl issue. It doesn't happen if I use jackd1 (but that gives me
other problems).

Also, I'd already tried removing that one and starting from scratch - no
different. Oh, and taking advantage of the machines at work, that's now three
machines that exhibit this behaviour and one that doesn't. I don't know if it's
co-incidence but the one behaving 'correctly' is the only one that has an AMD
processor.

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk