[LAU] Introducing AVL Drumkits LV2!

Yassin Philip philcm at gnu.org
Thu Jan 19 14:28:15 UTC 2017

On 19/01/17 13:53, info at bandshed.net wrote:
> Hi YPhil,
>
> Thanks for taking the time to do that, nice to see them working with
> the mighty Qtractor!
Woah, they're *already in KXStudio repos* (avldrums.lv2)*!!* :) /NOTA/
the LMP article has been updated with the two videos. Now that's
NAMM-class advertising, I tell ya' First dose is free ;)
http://libremusicproduction.com/news/20170119-boom-avl-drumkits-plugins

> Best of luck on the upcoming album :)
Thanks a lot Glen, I'm in a bit over my head I must say. All those
sessions, all those experiments, all those days staring at the screen
with a guitar on my lap ; My dropbox exploded, oh well. Could be worse.
I guess. Am I whining? Don't mind me.