[LAU] organ stop

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Fri Jan 20 15:28:11 UTC 2017

Jan 20 2017, tom haddington has written:
> The stop in question, the Vox Humana, can be heard at 1:27.  Apparently,
> it's unique.  Can anyone please tell me a little about how this one works?
> i hear a very early formant filter and am wondering just how this might be
> mechanically accomplished.
Hi Tom,
it's not a formant filter. It's a reed pipe with a resonator. Wikipedia
has this to say - and probably to show on the matter:
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Vox_humana

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3