[LAU] [LAA] [LAD] First release of GxPlugins.lv2

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Sat Jan 21 11:55:08 UTC 2017

Am 21.01.2017 um 10:42 schrieb Christopher Arndt:
> Am 21.01.2017 um 06:02 schrieb Hermann Meyer:
>> I like to announce the first release of GxPlugins.lv2
>>
>> the release zip file is located here:
>>
>> https://github.com/brummer10/GxPlugins.lv2/releases
> And there's even already an AUR package for the git version. Yeay!
>
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/gxplugins-lv2-git/
>

> I tried to make an AUR package for the relase version, but unfortunately
> the build instructions in the readme do not work for the release tarball
> [1], because it does not contain the .git directory and therefore 'git
> submodule init/update' doesn't work.
>
> Is it possible to provide a release tarball with the sources of all
> plugins already included?
>

> Chris
>

> [1] https://github.com/brummer10/GxPlugins.lv2/archive/v0.1.tar.gz

Hi Chris

Yes, it is one of the issues with github, that submodule wont be
included as source code in release files. Also I can't delete the
non-working archive/v0.1 files without delete the release at all. A pity.
But, I've put up a release file which contain all sources, it's the
first one on the site, GxPlugins.zip
https://github.com/brummer10/GxPlugins.lv2/releases/download/v0.1/GxPlugins.zip

regards
hermann