[LAU] Can qjackctl start netmanager?

John Murphy rosegardener at freeode.co.uk
Tue Jan 24 01:14:26 UTC 2017

I've been having fun with NetJack2 on Linux and a Windows slave which
also runs Ardour *. Just wondering if I can start 'netmanager' on the
Linux end within qjackctl options. I tried adding Server Suffixes
'-d net' or '-d netmanager', but I expect that shows my cluelessness.

All's well if I start it in a terminal with 'jack_load netmanager'.

(* I'm connecting to the Windows PC with Remmina RDC and my Cubase 8
won't run because it needs Aero theme. Ardour just works. Thanks again!)

--
John. Proud to have Jackified my Windows 7 game computer ;)