[LAU] USB MIDI controller - update

termtech termtech at rogers.com
Sun Jan 29 16:22:47 UTC 2017

Thanks for the replies.
Top-notch insight as always.
I neglected mechanical tolerance.

One of the reasons I'm so interested is that
 the last time I checked, ALSA seq did not handle
 7-bit (N)RPN events. The ALSA 'encoder' code
 seemed to indicate it did not handle them.
It did not handle them from my mid-80's keyboard.

That's one reason why I have been believing that I
 must make my own encoder in MusE. (I would also have
 complete control, over low-byte timeouts, byte ordering, etc.)

Have things changed, or was there something I overlooked?

T.