[LAU] [LAD] spectmorph-0.3.3

Stefan Westerfeld stefan at space.twc.de
Tue Jul 4 14:44:04 UTC 2017

   Hi!

Ok, it seems that on your g++, we need an additional #include <cmath> for a few
files. It should work if you apply the attached patch.

Basically, I haven't decided how I want it to work in the next release, so how
SpectMorph interacts with std::fabs, std::sin and so forth may still change,
but at least this should be enough to compile it.

   Cu... Stefan