[LAU] Linux Audio Berlin meeting?

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 20:08:03 UTC 2017

I think the idea of having an agenda is a good idea. Otherwise, when people
come - there is nothing there, but just people sitting with their laptops.

If there is an agenda, there is something to look forward to.

Another idea - is that we can actually record our meetings. And then post
it here, for other people to listen to the sessions. I can bring my Zoom
recorder and always record. We can even do videos, too.

On Mon, Jul 17, 2017 at 8:56 PM, <holger at dehnhardt.org> wrote:

> 6. Juli 2017 15:29, "Daniel Swärd" <excds at kth.se> schrieb:
>
> > On Wed, 2017-07-05 at 17:41 +0200, Robin Gareus wrote:
> >
> >> On 07/05/2017 01:05 PM, Daniel Swärd wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi.
> >>
> >> I'm once again hoping that we might get some people to the Linux
> >> Audio
> >> Berlin meeting. I'll be in the mainhall at c-base (Rungestraße 20)
> >> from
> >> 20:00.
> >>
> >> Cheers
> >>
> >> Thanks for the reminder. I can't make it tonight, but I've put the
> >> August 2nd down.
> >
> > So, should we (if trying also to get some more people (yesterday I was
> > the only one showing up...)) maybe have an agenda or some discussion
> > topics to have it a little bit more organized?
> >
> > - New software to try out?
> > - Old software that people should not forget?
> > - A jam session in the soundlab?
> >
> > What do you think?
> >
> > /Daniel
> >

> Hi Daniel and others,
>
> I would like to talk about others experiences with session management:
> Jack session, non session manager and ladish (the on I use) . In my opinion
> this is one of the outstanding features of Linux audio but are there a lot
> of peaople using it?
> And why are they only supported by a small amount of applications?
>
> I will not be there in August as I'm on holidays, but would like to see
> this as a topic in September?
>

> Holger

Louigi Verona
https://www.patreon.com/droning