[LAU] Starting qjackctl with pulse

Hermann Meyer brummer- at web.de
Mon Mar 20 09:34:20 UTC 2017

Hi

I've updated the pajackconnect repository and added a systemd.service
file, to make it work on suspend as well.

It also contain now a debian folder with the needed post install and rm
scripts to install and remove the systemd service properly.

I've also added instructions to make it work for other distributions
then debian/ubuntu.

https://github.com/brummer10/pajackconnect

If you like to have it work with suspend as well, you may update your
package.