[LAU] Arch Wiki Professional_audio

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Mar 30 15:25:55 UTC 2017

On Thu, 30 Mar 2017 11:07:35 -0400, Robert Edge wrote:
>Latencies between 1ms and 5ms are ABSOLUTELY wide spread values in pro
>audio.

Not in my experiences, but ok, then we simply don't remove it from the
Wiki. Should we stay with the Wiki as is, or are there at least a few
other points we should edit?

On Thu, 30 Mar 2017 16:47:20 +0200, Hermann Meyer wrote:
>You'll never change anything on "travel time of the sound wave in the
>air", so why make it complicated?

If live music, theatre etc. should be your domain, you hopefully try to
compensate issues caused by travel time. Or am I mistaken aren't there
possible issues caused by travel times?

Regards,
Ralf