[LAU] Scala-microtuning and Jack

Crojav hendrikus.godvliet at posteo.net
Mon May 1 22:58:10 UTC 2017

Hallo All list members

Is there some one here who can help me and the developer of Scala microtuning in the direction of who Manuel ( developer Scala-microtuning ) Scale implement in Jack?

Manuel lives in the Netherlands like i do.

More people have asked him om this, it is on his todo list. But he was not able to find a good info for linux. He told me that the documentation for this in IOS much beter is. I don't know, but it good to mention. How can we make that better....?

O.k for now it late.

Regards Crojav