[LAU] LAC 2017 Program - Linux Audio Conference in Saint-Etienne

Laurent Pottier laurent.pottier at univ-st-etienne.fr
Wed May 3 08:23:05 UTC 2017

Hello,

 It depends on how many people will be interested.

 But there will be cars for people who want to go to this event before 08:00.

I will be there.

for information : for registering, a medical certificate of non-contraindication to the practice of competing athletics or competitive running less than one year from the date of the competition (or its copy) must be presented.  This document will be retained by the organizer as proof.

 Cheers

 Laurent

> Le 2 mai 2017 à 20:03, Paul Davis <paul at linuxaudiosystems.com> a écrit :
>
> So, I'm contemplating doing the 30km trail race on Sunday. Is anyone else thinking about this? Does anyone have a car that could get me/us out to the event start by 08:00 on Sunday morning?
>
> On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 12:57 PM, Laurent Pottier <laurent.pottier at univ-st-etienne.fr> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> The LAC2017 program is now available online:
>
>    http://musinf.univ-st-etienne.fr/lac2017/lacProgramGB.html
>
> We are looking forward to meeting you during LAC2017 in Saint-Etienne.
>
> Best Regards,
> lac2017 team
>
> http://lac2017.univ-st-etienne.fr/

Université Jean Monnet