[LAU] OT: Monitor setups

Crojav hendrikus.godvliet at posteo.net
Thu May 4 14:53:02 UTC 2017

Antony

Yes I do you use multiple workspaces on one monitor. A 22" 16:10

* first workspace is always JackCtl

* Second Ardour sequencer

* Third  Ardour mixer

* Workspaces 4/9 GxTuner + KMeter, Htop,  Atom editor

I don't do recording.

My work centers on Ardour Midi + ZynaddsubFx/Plugin's

I also have a script what opens all of this and bring it on the right
workspaces.

Regards Crojav