[LAU] More old music: Funny ways

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Thu May 4 19:00:27 UTC 2017

May 4 2017, Will Godfrey has written:
> Just had a listen to these. I preferred deep_down. The fairly irregular drum
> pattern in underworld wasn't really to my taste.
Hey hey will,
glad you took the time to listen and to comment. At the time, I was
personally more satisfied with Underworld, since Deep Down had some
arrangement problems and the only sound effect I really wanted to
simulate didn't work out. :) Technical, personal history, no accounting
for it. :)

Best wishes,

Jeanny

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3