[LAU] [LAD] LAC 2017 Program - Linux Audio Conference in Saint-Etienne

Frank Neumann beachnase at web.de
Thu May 4 19:26:44 UTC 2017

Hi Albert and all,

> I guess that quite a few of us will already be there Wednesday night. Would
> anyone here be interested in meeting for a preconf dinner?

Now, what kind of question is that? LAC _cannot_ be without PLC(*) :-).

Lebanese sounds ok, count me in. I am _assuming_ here that Marc Groenewegen
will likely also join us since I am sharing a little flat via AirBNB with
him for the time of the conference.

Looking forward to meet new&old nerds (again :-).

Greetings,
Frank

(*) Pre-LAC Dinner