[LAU] More old music: Funny ways

Jeanette C. julien at mail.upb.de
Thu May 4 21:32:05 UTC 2017

May 4 2017, jonetsu has written:
Hey hey,
thanks for the detailed comments. There were a few things I didn't even
think about when I played those songs. The second was actually my
attempt to copy The Rasmus, if you remember them. :)
> Now, if you don't mind. the album title, 'Funny Ways' had to make me
> think about a classic of progressive rock.  Ray Shulmann gives the bass
> to brother Derek to pickup the violin while keyboardist Kerry Minnear
> plays the cello and does mostly the lead vocals, also shared by Derek.
> Kerry also does the vibraphone solo.
Oh, thank you for reminding me of them. It's been a while and I don't
know that song. It's beautiful!

Best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3