[LAU] Music: Piano/drums improv - archives

Crojav hendrikus.godvliet at posteo.net
Sun May 7 13:31:26 UTC 2017

On Fri, 5 May 2017 19:43:53 -0400
jonetsu<jonetsu at teksavvy.com>  wrote:

> This is a short improv for piano and drums from the 'archives', from
> quite a few years ago.  The backdrop is set by the acoustic guitar and
> the acoustic bass guitar.  The drums sounds from an Hydrogen kit were
> played using an Alesis Control Pad. The piano improv was left as is, no
> edit.  The drum track was multed to extract the toms and snare whenever
> possible.  Couldn't resist to add something, so some slight synth pad
> was added here and there to underline certain passages.

As see it as Will J Godfrey wrote:

"I don't know what it is about your music, but it just doesn't 'work'
for me at all. This gives me a bit of a dilemma. Do I say nothing - and
seem to be ignoring you, or try to comment on the technicalities - which
would be a bit off, as I have only a narrow appreciation of other
peoples workflows."

That means I don't wont ignore your music, what I need in this is a more
specific feedback question. If you have any?

Regards Crojav